- Related Research Areas
- Carbon Cycle & Ecosystems, Climate Variability & Change, Earth Surface & Interior, Water & Energy Cycles, Weather
TOPS is a data and modeling software system designed to seamlessly integrate data from satellite, aircraft, and ground sensors with weather/climate models and application models to expeditiously produce operational nowcasts and forecasts of ecological conditions. TOPS provides reliable data on current and predicted ecosystem conditions through automation of the data retrieval, pre-processing, integration, and modeling steps, allowing TOPS data products to be used in an operational setting for a range of applications.
A Publication, Terrestrial Observation and Prediction System (TOPS) - 6 months, 2 weeks ago
This is a list of publications that cite TOPS as of 9/10/2014
A Publication, Terrestrial Observation and Prediction System (TOPS) - 4 years, 7 months ago
Ecological Forecasting, predicting the effects of changes in the physical, chemical, and biological environments on ecosystem state and activity, is an emerging field with significant ...
Log in to start a discussion.
- Only approved users can join
- Anybody can view this project
- Any registered users can leave comments
- Anybody can view comments
- Joined 4 years, 9 months ago
Visit our help center