- Related Research Areas
- Climate Variability & Change, Earth Surface & Interior
The Parallel Ice Sheet Model (PISM) is an open source ice sheet model available to all researchers. It is a collaboration between developers at the University of Alaska Fairbanks and at the Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research.
project homepage is www.pism-docs.org
source code hosting is at github.com/pism/pism
Project PI: Ed Bueler/University of Alaska
Contact information: About us
Nothing to see here at the moment. Check back later.
Log in to start a discussion.
- Only approved users can join
- Anybody can view this project
- Any registered users can leave comments
- Anybody can view comments
- Joined 2 years, 10 months ago
Visit our help center