- Related Research Areas
- Climate Variability & Change
The NASA Earth Exchange Global Daily Downscaled Projections (NEX-GDDP) project is an ensemble of daily Tmax, Tmin, and Pr output downscaled globally to 1/4-degree using a daily BCSD method (Thrasher, et al., 2012). The ensemble consists of output from the historical, RCP 4.5, and RCP 8.5 experiments generated by 21 CMIP5 models.
Nothing to see here at the moment. Check back later.
Log in to start a discussion.
- Only approved users can join
- Anybody can view this project
- Any registered users can leave comments
- Anybody can view comments
- Joined 7 months, 2 weeks ago
Visit our help center