- Related Research Areas
- Climate Variability & Change, Earth Surface & Interior, Weather
As a mentor of the Land focus group of the SARP program, I am working with top undergraduate and beginning graduate students from around the United States in testing and building improved models of evapotranspiration which use the MASTER data collected each summer for the program. We are incorporating as many new developments as I can find in the literature into our efforts to try and stay updated. Alas, the program is only for 6 weeks each summer and progress is short with a new group of students each summer. Fortunately, they are all incredibly bright and work has been going well so far.
Nothing to see here at the moment. Check back later.
Log in to start a discussion.
- Any registered users can join
- Anybody can view this project
- Any registered users can leave comments
- Anybody can view comments
- Joined 3 years, 11 months ago
Visit our help center