- Related Research Areas
- Carbon Cycle & Ecosystems, Climate Variability & Change, Water & Energy Cycles
Breathing Earth System Simulator (BESS) is proposed and applied to the global land. BESS integrates MODIS land and atmosphere products with a coupled-process model to estimate gross primary productivity and evapotranspiration from 1 km to global scales. In this project, we aim to develop a coupled GPP and ET product at 1 km resolution with a 8-day interval from 2000 to now.
Nothing to see here at the moment. Check back later.
Log in to start a discussion.
- Only approved users can join
- Anybody can view this project
- Any registered users can leave comments
- Anybody can view comments
- Joined 2 years, 4 months ago
Visit our help center